Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

Cinco de Mayo into Mid May

05-May-23
I picked Dan up in the morning and then we all attended my first work event - Cinco de Mayo.

Nando and BK had fun manning the pinata.

KC took a few cracks at the pinata. Ultimately they cracked it open and handed out whatever candy so all the kids got some. I think the event went really well. Which was great, because it got organized at kind of the last minute.





06-May-23
KC's delivery service coming soon to an area near you.

Watching TV is best with digits in your mouth. Fingers or toes, your choice.

Cheeeeeese!

OM nom nom nom!





07-May-23
Dan woke up this morning to the TV on and KC eating a bag of cookies. She had pushed her stepstool up to the counter, climbed up onto the counter, and dug the bag of cookies out of the upper cabinet. I'm not even mad.

Swinging is better in boots.




10-May-23
KC wanted to be a mermaid in the sand, only, we don't have any sand. Blanket mermaid!




12-May-23
They had a mother's day "spa" thing at the girls' school. I painted KC's toes and she did mine.





17-May-23
Learning to walk like an astronaut.

Who knew packing paper could be so much fun?




19-May-23
And we'll leave you with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.