Disclaimer, my camera started really acting up and I lost a bunch of photos. Sorry Dustin. :(
October 16th
We did our job and Dustin was so hungover this morning he was offended when people on TV were drinking alcohol. The rest of us were fine.
Dan found a fabulous chair in the hotel lobby.
We spotted this great car in the parking lot.
I feel like it could act as a personality test. I noticed all the Zelda things first. I think Steve and Dan noticed the limbs coming out of the trunk first. Not sure what that says about me.
October 17th
Dustin's getting married! Woooo!
Ah yes, the groom's side getting ready at the early hour of....like 13:30? The wedding was at 17:30. The bride's side had been doing things since 9:00. I know because that's when I had to get my hair done, and someone else was getting makeup done at the same time.
Steve is too photogenic.
Getting ready photo!
The groom's outfit.
Wedding site.
Dustin trying to be tall. Steve grabbing Dustin's butt.
Woo! I was there!
So as previously stated, my camera was not cooperating, so to see more, here are the wedding photographer's photos: Dustin & Erin
Congrats to Dustin and Erin!
May you have many splendiloquent and fun Halloweens together!


