Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

We're off to Sicily - Day 5

January 19th

Today I mostly did nothing.  I walked around the base.  I walked Ta around the base.  I read.  I watched movies on AFN and played my 3DS.  I really did not do a whole lot of anything.


At one point I took Ta out to run around in the little dog paddock and was amused by these cats warming themselves on this forklift type machine's still warm engine.

In the evening we ventured into Catania to try an Escape Game.  It was the first one we didn't escape from.  It was a fairly challenging game with several rooms and some very different puzzles/challenges.  I'd like to say that it was too difficult for just two people, however we had a sever dyslexic moment and seriously screwed ourselves on time.  Oh well.  We still had fun.

This concludes our adventures for today.