This weekend we decided to go to Reno, because, well...why not?
But first, the World's Largest Artichoke!
I was disappointed that there weren't shops of tacky tourist items I could buy featuring the artichoke.
We stayed at Circus Circus.
Wooo! Reno!
Reno is apparently "The Biggest Little City in the World." I'm not 100% sure what that means.
There was a fairly nice river walk area.
The Truckee River walk goes for quite a while. We only did a few blocks.
Artsy photo!
Some neat Reno street art.
The building on the right makes me think of the Doge's palace in Venice.
This might be the original sign. It is clearly less glitzy.
Douglas Alley has a lovely sign, but there's nothing in it.
Street art? Maybe? It's fun anyway.
There are some beautiful stained glass ceilings in Circus Circus.
Or it might have been Silver Legacy.
Or possibly El Dorado.
It turns out all three are interconnected and I could never remember which one we were in.
One of them also had this giant machine thing.
This concludes our adventures for today.

