Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Grand USA Tour: Stop #2 Colorado - 03 Jenny and Carey Wedding Rehearsal

July 23rd

Today is the day before the wedding!  The morning was spent doing bridesmaid/bride things and the evening was spent at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  There was a bit in the middle where I was running around with Carey.


 Going to get our nails did.

 Sisters!  Jenny, Beth, and Kathryn.


After our nails we went to get lunch with the other bridesmaids at Breckenridge Brewery.


 They have a raccoon guarding their taps.

 Woo Bridal Party!  Kathryn and Jenny on the left, Beth, Liz, and Tessa on the right.  
I'm in no photos because I was taking all of them.  See, it's just like all my other blog posts!

 We all got tiaras, because, I mean, who doesn't want a tiara?  
If you said you don't want a tiara, you're lying.

After lunch we headed to the Stelloh Homestead to help with last minute wedding things.  

 Like food for the Rehearsal Dinner.

 Or organizing Escort Card/Wedding Favors.

I missed out on this because Carey (groom) needed a lot of help and I was the only one available, or something, to help him.   It's a good thing I went with him.  He needed A LOT of help.


Onto the Rehearsal!

 People milling about.

 The church.



 Rehearsing.  Hey, look!  I'm in this one!

 Ruby hasn't quite figured out smiling yet.

The parade of children.


The Rehearsal complete we headed to a nearby park for the Rehearsal Dinner.

 Local beer!

 A playground for all the wee people.  
Our groups and other peoples' who were just hanging out at the park.  

 Beth and her son Cole.

 Drew being REALLY excited.

 Food!  Everyone grab things at once.

 Jenny giving the painting she painted to Tim and Tisha (groom's parents, and my uncle and aunt).

 Teddy and his daughter.

And a very animated conversation.  That's grandpa at the end of the table.

We hung out at the park for a bit, eating food and having a good time, but eventually all wandered off to get some sleep before the big day.

This concludes our adventures for today.