Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Grand USA Tour: Stop #2 Colorado - 05 Jenny and Carey The Day After

July 25th

Jenny's family hosted a day-after lunch for their out of town friends and family.  It was also so Jenny and Carey could open some of their wedding gifts.   I don't really know who most of these people are, but I took photos anyway.  Woo!

The Stellohs have a lovely backyard.

Presents in the front.  Dan in the back.

Lunch tent.

Cole with Beth.

Mrs. Blystone and Keith (they belong to Beth).
Mrs. Blystone lived in Rome (I think) when Keith was young.  
We had a good talk about living in Italy.

Food!  It was a make your own taco kind of deal.  It was very good.

Kathryn is ready to take notes about who gave what.

People! with a baby!


No idea.

Presents!:





And we'll end with Jenny pondering life.

This concludes the wedding adventures of Jenny and Carey.