Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Odds and Ends: November-December

Random things from the end of November into mid December!

20-Nov-22

KC has batman pjs, so naturally we got her to say this.


After the Batman situation, KC got dressed and helped me take our trash out. I heard a man yelling "attenzione! ATTENZIONE!" I looked up to see cinghiale aka, wild boar!

They were merrily making their way down the street. KC wanted to go pet them, and I had to explain that we generally want to leave wild animals alone. She still wanted to pet them.




25-Nov-22

Happy Thanksgiving!
We kept it pretty small. Dan invited his French counterpart Stéphane, and his wife Agnes, over for dinner. I really enjoyed the evening. I hope they did too.




26-Nov-22

Someone got a chocolate cookie for breakfast...

Grooving to Dvorak. Like you do.





27-Nov-22

Everyone in the hammock!




29-Nov-22

Max is home sick today (turned out to be the whole week. She got super daycare crud AND has three teeth coming in at once.) I took her out for a walk in our neighborhood today and saw this neat gate.




29-Nov-22

Dan was down in Naples this week. Hi Mount Vesuvius!




02-Dec-22

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!




04-Dec-22

Don't play computer games, pay attention to me!




08-Dec-22

KC's preferred position for watching TV.
Dan's parents, Sherrie and Jim, arrived today to visit over the holidays.

I guess I'm only getting one slipper tonight.