Pages

Monday, March 20, 2023

The Rest of February and Half of March

16-Feb-23
The girls' school asked them to dress up for Carnivale, so Max is a bison.


17-Feb-23
Max apparently spent a lot of time watching Grandpa Mark. Here she is mimicking his walk.


18-Feb-23
In which Max figures out how to climb out of baby jail.

And recreates "The Birth of Man" with Tantalum


22-Feb-23
Grandpa Jim sent helicopter hats. KC wanted to know why hers wasn't making her fly.


23-Feb-23
Max sings Baby Shark.


25-Feb-23
The girls are not as excited about this photo as I am.

I finally figured out how to get to this park near our house. It has a decent playground (which isn't say much. Italian playgounds are generally in serious disrepair.)

Yay swings!!

It also has a little trail.

And a pond. It doesn't look very deep, but KC and I threw some rocks in, and it turns out the "bottom" is a suspended silt layer. It's deeper than it looks.


27-Feb-23
Happy Monday!


28-Feb-23
I think this is the Swedish Embassy. I'm not sure what's up with the art hands.


04-Mar-23
KC is way cooler than I could ever hope to be. She declared, on her own, that this was a Beach Drink. She's not wrong. Don't worry, hers didn't have any rum.


08-Mar-23
Dance party!


10-Mar-23
Artist may have seen a lion....


11-Mar-23
Max saw a cat on the roof next door.

And then KC found this neat bug.

Ride'm cowgirl!

KC has a learning to read game. Dan has been working with her on it. She's doing pretty well.


12-Mar-23
Rock head!

And we officially have a climber. She was so proud of herself.

Bedtime!


19-Mar-23
When did my baby become a toddler? Look how long her legs got!