Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Colonial Williamsburg

September 10th

I dragged Dan up to Colonial Williamsburg because I didn't want to sit in the house and because it was an hour away, so I thought we should go.

And now for some photos!
Fungus! Because I like taking pictures of fungus. I'm weird like that.
Rope tie from the stable (left).

Rose tunnel in the Governor's garden (right).
Dan and the impressive gate.
The entry to the Governor's Palace is lined with swords and guns.  LINED.  They were everywhere!
This was a really cool candle on display in several places in Colonial Williamsburg.
Oxen!  Because they had them in Ye Olde Times of Colonial Williamsburg.
Hats and plants.   I just like this photo.
This is a really cool Cabinet Maker's tool box.  I want one.
George Washington rallying the troops/crowd (left). 

Cannon firing practice (above).


This concludes the adventure to Colonial Williamsburg.