Most of July 2nd was spent traveling and sitting in airports. It was not exciting. All I have to show for it is a Moonset, like a Sunset but with the Moon, because I had to leave the house by 05:00.
So there you are. Moonset.
July 3rd - L'Estartit
We are staying in L'Estartit for a few days before Dan has work in Valencia. L'Estartit is a small town toward the northern end of Spain's Coasta Brava. We chose it so we could go diving.
Today we just wandered around.
Left-side view from our hotel.
Right-side view from our hotel.
I liked this sign.
There was extensive beach front here.
Strange prickly thistle-like plant.
The view opposite of the beach.
Another strange prickly plant. Now with yellow flowers!
Dan in L'Estartit! WOOOOO!
Here the sea reclaimed the beach.
Sea!
I don't know what these plants are either, but they kind of creep me out. The look like little hands coming up from the ground. Or maybe Ursula's garden.
There was one long touristy alleyway. This is it.
The harbor.
Northern point of L'Estartit.
The inlet at the northern point of L'Estartit.
Dan in front of his "very Spanish looking building."
This concludes our adventure for today.
