Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Grand USA Tour: Stop #4 Indiana - 02 Josh and Courtney Rehearse

July 31st

I went and wandered around campus for a bit and then met with my grad-school advisor.  It was lovely to chat with him.
FYI Josh and Courtney are getting married at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart on the campus of the University of Notre Dame.

Campus has added a lot of flowery landscaping since I was last here.  
This was Dan's dorm, Alumni.


Onto the rehearsing!

But first, the good stuff.

And some nail touch ups.

And some waiting.  Dan, Rory, and Kerri.




Once again, I don't know who a lot of these people are, but here are photos of them anyway.










Groomsmen: Dan and Will as co-Best Men, Chris (brother of the groom), Rory, Eric and Jeff (brothers of the bride), and Mike.  Matt, the other brother of the groom, was not in town yet.



Mr. and Mrs. Talley.

Mrs. Parry and......cousin who's name I don't remember.

Mike and Tricia...maybe.

Rory and Jenifer.

Chris and Ashley.

Dan and the wedding coordinator.  His bridesmaid wasn't here yet.

The flower girls.  They were bribed with Skittles.




Mr. Parry and Courtney.











This is the cover for Kerri's solo album.



Woo!  Rehearsed Married!


Now for some milling about:






Mr. Talley and Dave.







And then there was the Rehearsal Dinner at Legends:








The moms.



Tomorrow is the big day!  

This concludes our day of rehearsing.