Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Jet Lag and Thunderstorms

Random Note:

We have a wonderful time getting to travel all around Italy and Europe, and in the most recent case, back to the USA, but it isn't ALL fun adventures.  We have nonsense to deal with in Italy too.  Dan's car had broken down just before he left to come to the USA and the pump for our pool broke while we were gone.  We may be the Italian home for Swamp Thing now.

Southern Italy pretty much completely shuts down in August, especially from the 10th to the 24th.  This means that Dan's car couldn't be fixed until after the 24th of August and that our landlady is on vacation and will not respond about getting the pool pump fixed.  Joy of joys.


August 11th 

03:00.  I am having great difficulty dealing with jet lag.  The only advantage to this is that I was awake to attempt to take photos of the lightning storm occurring.  Some of them turned out pretty well I think.