Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Michael & Sam Visit: Cinque Terre Day 2.5/3

April 28th

Corniglia is the only town in Cinque Terre that isn't right on the water.  It's on a bluff above the water.  The train station, however, is down by the water.  Oh look, more stairs!

These photos are actually from last night, but who's checking anyway?

This very helpful depiction of where we are, and the stairs to get us up to Corniglia.

The stairs.  *Sigh*

Looking back at the train station.  It's so far away and so far down.

Corniglia:




We left Corniglia on the morning of the 28th and took the train back to Levanto.  
I was very excited to see my car was still there and that it didn't have any tickets on it.

Since we were going right past it anyway, we stopped in to see Pisa.

Pisa:


Michael & Sam climbed the tower.  I waited in the grass behind it.  I had already climbed the tower once before, and I wasn't sure my legs would carry me up any more steps at this point.


We left Pisa and drove down the coast to get back home, ending our Cinque Terre adventure.


This concludes our Cinque Terre adventure.