We had a week off between guests, but it was a busy week in its own right. Dan had a lot to do at work and I had a week of training with Navy Relief.
Our friend Michael arrived in the morning on the 19th. Unsure of how jet-lagged he would be I had no plans for the day. I took him over to the Cuma Ruins as they are close by and easy to get to. Since you just saw things about them 2 entries ago, I've only included a few photos of the view.
Michael brought along his 400mm lens so we had some fun with it.
First shot.
(My lens "zoomed in" all the way.)
Enhance.
(400mm lens "zoomed out" all the way.)
Enhance.
(400mm lens "zoomed in" all the way.)
Fun with camera lenses! Weeeee!
Anyway, this was about all we did today.
This concludes our adventure for today.