We had a slow start today. I let Michael sleep as long as he could in efforts to relieve jet lag. We talked about doing various hikes, but ended up just going and hanging out at the beach down in Vietri.
The view from the parking lot. It rained when we brought Dan's parents and my parents here. Michael got sunshine and fairly clear skies. (He took this photo.)
Woo beach!
I like to come to Vietri to collect beach glass/ceramics as you may already know.
I picked up a haul this time as well.
Panorama of the beach.
Again, it was a really nice day. (Michael also took this photo.)
A little moth I saved from the surf.
I dunno if he made it or not, but I tried.
We headed home from Vietri. We wanted to be home in time to get pizza with Dan.
This concludes our adventure for today.


