I haven't decided if this will be a daily blog or not yet. I'm not sure my normal day-to-day interactions, or lack there of, are of much interest without Navy shenanigans. I guess we'll see how it goes.
I am one of those people who always has a bruise, cut, scratch, or scrape. I have stopped trying to figure out where they have come from and just accept them. I am not a graceful person. This one is my latest. I at least know how I got THIS bruise. I dropped my end of a piece of furniture Michael was helping me move. I thought my foot was clear, but it was not. At least it's a pretty shade of blue.
In other news, W is waaaaaaaaaaaaay stressed out. I can't really blame her though. Her world keeps shifting around. I keep moving things around in the house. Strangers keep coming into the house and taking our stuff away. That guy who used to live with us is gone and the dog has disappeared. Who or what is next?
She has licked the fur off of her belly and now has red irritated spots from the licking. She's also been very bitey and keeps hiding. I've started drugging her. Not really, but really a little bit. It's herbal. It's cool.
I have this stuff called Rescue Remedy, it's all natural or some nonsense. I originally got it to see if it would help Ta with her car sickness (it did not) and am now trying it to see if it will calm the cat. I figure if I can spritz aroma therapy calming spray into my face in hopes that it works, why can't I do the same for W? She gets ear rubs instead of spray to the face. I like to think it's working. She's biting me less than she was this morning. She's also been more social.
Don't worry, if her belly issues don't start clearing up in a few days I will take her to the vet. I just figured I'd give this a shot first.