Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Peppermint Schnapps

August 1st

What do you do with leftover Peppermint Schnapps?  We tried mixing it into a whiskey and ginger, which was mediocre at best.  We decided it was best just to drink the whiskey and give the Peppermint Schnapps away.  Maybe I just don't like Peppermint Schnapps.  We at least greatly diminished the whiskey supply.

I think Michael's roommate Christian will be the recipient of the Schnapps since he has been away and cannot decline it.  He may end up with any other alcohol that we don't finish off.  

I had big plans for today, but my body decided that instead of being productive, we would curl up on the couch and do nothing.  For hours.  Maybe that's a good thing since I've been pretty busy lately. 

Edit:  Oh!  I did successfully sell something via Craig's List without any sketchiness.  So that was fun.