Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Move.mil, Conclusion

This takes place June 18th

I have still not received any emails about the move that corresponds to the form I messed up.  I am not okay with this considering that I have received at least 5 emails for each of the other two moves.

I print off the correct form and go back to housing.  I go back to housing also because I realized that I will not be in town on July 16th for the Unaccompanied Baggage move and I need to change it.

I end up speaking to the original woman that I gave my forms to.  She seemed confused but accepted my new form.  I asked her about how I change a move date and she gave me a "Are you out of your mind" kind of look.  Since June through August are high PCS (Permanent Change of Station, i.e. a military move) months trying to change my move date would be not only foolish but difficult.

I thank her and leave.   I proceed to try to contact the move company based on one of the many emails I received.  I get to talk to an actual person and luckily they can move it to the 18th.  Huzzah!  Disaster averted.

I finally receive my multitude of emails about the one move.

Level Completed! - Move Scheduled!