Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Productivity! ... or Not.

July 26th - 29th

The storage move is happening on the 30th.  I should have been using these days to get everything ready.  I did.  Sort of.  A little bit. 


I would have 30 minutes to an hour of being super productive, then I would get overwhelmed and wouldn't do anything useful for hours.  This is how these days were spent.  

Chunks of time was dedicated to reading comic books.  Remember, I have to read them so that I can put them in storage.  This is the way of the world, I can't help it.  

As the very first post stated, "I should be doing something worthwhile as my second pack out day is tomorrow (more on this later), and I'm sure I'm not ready for it.  Instead I'm starting this blog.  Woo procrastination!"   

So look!  We've caught up on posts.  Hurray!  Well, sort of.   Once I do a post about the move itself THEN I will be caught up.  That's pretty good don't you think? 

The Storage Move looms.