This takes place on June 11th
I head off to Housing, as always I have a copy of Dan's orders, my log in info an seven security question answers, and my POAs. (I finally found them. They were hiding in our office.) The woman I speak to at Housing says that they have a kiosk that I can use, but can only answer specific questions. If I want someone to walk me through the process I can go talk to Fleet and Family.
I head off to Fleet and Family. They direct me to the Relocation Assistance Program office. I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I am the only person there, so the lady behind the desk is quite happy to help me. I log in. I try to log in. I try again to log in. The website will not load. My feeling of getting somewhere is fading.
The relocation lady calls someone. Apparently maintenance is being done on the website and it's down everywhere. It's been having such bad issues that they are just working on a work around right now.
SIGH.
Move.mil FAILED!