I came back from Colorado to get poked and prodded.
I am immune to chickenpox and Hepatitis A. I don't remember getting immunizations for Hep A, but I must have at some point. I feel like that's something I should remember... At least now I can attempt to finish my medical screening when I get home.
My doctors visits in Winchester were uneventful. Oh, I take that back, my optometrist's fancy new record/patient/whatever software freaked out and wouldn't print prescriptions. It didn't occur to my optometrist that she could just write out the prescriptions like she used to. Weeeee technology! Sometimes it makes us forget that we can do things without it. It might be all a part of its evil plan.
Again, things went fine. My parents agree to continue to pet sit Ta. I had her come along when I came up so she could play with my mom's dog Possibly Nigel, and so they could pet sit for me while I was in Colorado. They will now keep her into early August so I do not have to worry about her being underfoot with the next two moves. I am very appreciative of this.
I made it back to Norfolk in time to start panicking about the first move on the 18th.